Digital marketing is almost similar to traditional marketing, the only major difference is that it is done online. Digital marketing is more versatile. So if you are in search of the best digital marketing courses and programs then I have some top picks for you. The digital marketing industry is on its peak, every second person on the internet wants to learn digital marketing and live a boss free life.
Below are some of the general areas that digital marketing professionals work are:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Web development
- 1 Why digital marketing?
- 2 Simplilearn’s Digital Marketing Specialist program:
- 3 AMA professional Certification in Digital marketing:
- 4 Digital marketing specialization by Coursera:
- 5 Inbound marketing by HubSpot:
- 6 Social Media marketing by edX:
- 7 Google Adwords certification by Udemy:
Why digital marketing?
The market place is becoming digital with the evolution of technology. Today almost all customers are researching and buying products online. And these bring the need for a digital marketing course as this is the fastest form of marketing strategy in the present scenario to take your business at heights.
As you all know this is Tiktok and Instagram age and everyone owns a smartphone and this opens a way for massive opportunities for your business to generate more leads and sales.
Some of the main benefits of digital marketing are:
- Digital marketing helps in transforming the way you have been engaging with customers.
- It is one of the cost-effective methods to market the business.
- In the case of traditional methods, it becomes difficult for small businesses to survive; however, with digital marketing, you get access to marketing tactics which helps in the growth of the business.
Let’s go through some of the popular online digital marketing courses which will help you boost your career to new heights.
The digital marketing certified associate program by Simplilearn covers the core digital disciplines like web analytics, mobile, and email marketing, content marketing, conversion optimization, SEO, PPC, social media, etc.. It comes as a whole package of comprehensive education giving career-changing skillsets.
Here are some of the course briefings:
- Almost 53 live instructor online classes will be provided within a year.
- Mentoring sessions and forums from industrial experts
- Access to the e-learning content, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
This certification from Simplilearn allows the professionals to expand their knowledge by getting access to various domains and hands-on learning experiences. Once completed, you can appear for OMCP certification, which will validate your domain knowledge. Anyone who wants to start blogging, or running a business can join Simplilearn Digital Marketing certified associate program.
AMA professional Certification in Digital marketing:
It is the largest professional marketing association in the world by Lynda. The AMA certification courses are curated in collaboration with LinkedIn, which offers the knowledge and confidence to conceptualize and execute your digital marketing strategies.
Course briefings are:
- Around 35 hours of video tutorials created by experts
- Practice files for offline use.
- Covers topics such as analytics, social media marketing, digital advertising, email marketing, content writing, etc.
- The exam consists of 120 multiple choice questions, and you need to answer 80 percent of the questions to get the certification.
Digital marketing specialization by Coursera:
It is a beginner’s course exploring several aspects of the new digital environment. The module focuses on various concepts and theories drilling down on analytics and marketing.
- Marketing in a digital world
- Theory concepts of marketing analytics
- Practice sessions
- Digital marketing channels-the landscape
- Digital marketing channels- the planning
- Final project- Digital Marketing Capstone
- The duration of the course varies from 32 to 40 hours over a period of four weeks
The course can be availed by anyone from any job title and get a certificate to highlight your new skills on LinkedIn. The contents are tailored for having a better understanding of the new digital marketing landscape and acquire new skills to create, promote and price products and services digitally.
Inbound marketing by HubSpot:
Inbound marketing by HubSpot includes marketing strategies that range from content creation to social promotion and beyond.
This course will help you learn the basic tactics of inbound marketing, letting you advance your skills as an inbound marketer.
- Marketing fundamentals
- Building a conversational growth strategy
- Creating an optimization strategy
- Alignment of marketing with sales
- Helping you understand social media promotion
- Understanding lead nurturing
- Understand conversations
- To apply a customer marketing approach
The whole session gets covered under 28 video lessons which are done by some of the experts in the field.
At the end of the course, you have to undergo an examination which takes approximately one hour, before you get an official certificate.
Social Media marketing by edX:
The ways people interact with each other is changing with social media technologies, and these constitute a fundamental shift in the marketplace. The social media marketing course by edX helps you to drive social media engagement by linking strategy and tactics and measuring results.
- Ways to develop a social media marketing strategy
- To create engaging content that is strategically integrated across platforms.
- How to use social media to listen to the customers and monitor their behavior
- Ways to manage social media
The syllabus consists of:
- A strategic perspective on social media marketing for the first week.
- Leveraging networks for the second week.
- How to create engaging content for the third week.
- To examine how social media is integrated into marketing decision making for the fourth week.
- To access social media ROI for the fifth week.
- Helps to understand the role of social media in an organization for the final session
Google Adwords certification by Udemy:
Google Adwords certification by Udemy is by far the most versatile pay-per-click advertising platform. Getting certified in this will give you greater marketing knowledge and credibility.
This course will give you an industry-recognized certification that will showcase your skills in digital advertising and Google Adwords.
- Gives step by step strategy to ace the Google Adwords certification Test.
- Help you with the practice questions for the exam with explanations.
- Give lifetime access to all future updates.
- The best part is its 30-day money-back guarantee
If you come from a background in marketing management, copywriting, web development, or even design, then you have a greater scope in digital marketing. You may also start your personal branding and build a portfolio that will help you make your own digital presence. And getting a comprehensive and reputable training program in one or more core areas will come as an added advantage.