Last updated on June 26th, 2018 at 05:56 am
SEO is the most popular term nowadays people are using and searching for, everyone wants to rank on the first page of Google. What will happen if you rank on the first page of google?
Being shown on the first page will help you get more views, more traffic, and more earnings.
In this blog post, I will show you how to get quality backlinks.
More traffic = Money
How Google, Bing, Yahoo or other search engines will find you?
- Search engines will find you when they crawl your webpage, indexing is done properly, and you have backlinks from high authority websites.
- Out of Billions of websites or blogs how you will get noticed? Only Backlinks will help you to get on the very first page of Google.
- 1 What are Backlinks?
- 1.1 What is Authority in terms of SEO?
- 1.1.1 How to get high authority websites?
- 1.1.2 Some points you should remember:
- 1.1.3 What are 2.0 Links you should focus on?
- 1.1.4 Make Habit to answer on Quora:
- 1.1.5 Focus on .edu & .org websites to grab quality links:
- 1.1.6 Share this:
- 1.1.7 Related
Backlinks are the Links which redirects your blog/website from other websites/blogs, through which traffic drives to your blog. Through backlinks, you can get high search rankings on Google.
Backlinks decide where to rank your blog.
There are so many types of backlinks you will notice. But there is two main type of backlinks which everyone knows and they tend to increase these links.
- DoFollow Backlink
- NoFollow Backlink
These are the type of links which can be identified by Search Engines. Dofollow links will drive huge traffic to your Website if you get high-quality Links from any well-reputed blog/website.
These type of links which can only be identified by humans only. No search engine can identify these links.
no, follow links act as normal links to any page. These links also have potential to drive traffic to your website but you will not get any organic search benefits.
Link building is the tactics all bloggers use to make their blog search engine friendly.
What is Authority in terms of SEO?
DAPA(Domain Authority and Page Authority) is developed by MOZ. If you get high backlinks from high authority websites then you will rank higher in Google Results.
You can check DAPA of any website here: Open Site Explorer
If you manage to get Do follow backlinks from High Domain authority then you will rank higher in search results.
Here I am sharing some 5 ways you can get backlinks from:
Guest blogging is a practice through which you get the chance to write content for other blogs/websites. If that blog has so much traffic that will also benefit you. According to every successful blogger, this is the very best way to drive traffic to any blog.
This is the other best type of practice you should do to create multiple backlinks. Some Popular forums like Warrior Forum, Affiliate Fix for those who are interested in technology can join those forums. And those who want to generate backlinks should choose forums with do follow backlinks according to your niche.
Comment On Famous Blog Posts
If you provide value to someone then you will also get something in return. Commenting on Big Blogs can also provide you DoFollow as well as NoFollow links. Some blogs provide Do follow backlinks. So start making a habit of commenting on other blogs.
It always said every successful person is successful because of his competitor. now you are thinking why so? so let me tell you if you know the backlinks of your parallel person then it becomes very easy to overcome his ranking. You can use SEMRUSH, Ahrefs for doing this research.
Broken Link Building
As you all know websites contain so many links and while shifting content links may get broken and the user or the person who clicks on those links may land on empty space. It is better to fix your broken links with broken link fixer. There are so many WordPress plugins are available for free.
So, friends, these are the five simple and smart ways to create backlinks of high quality.
Do you know Google’s Ranking factor depends upon 200 Ranking Signals? If you want to know you can read it here: Google’s 200 Ranking Factors
Below are some most important signals you should work on immediately:
- Webpage Load Speed: According to latest updates of Google Algorithms, it has been clear that load speed plays a very crucial role in rankings. If your website’s load time is more than 3 to 4 seconds then there is a need to optimize it ASAP. You can check your websites’ load speed at Pingdom.
- AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages): This project is started by Google to help us optimize our web pages for smartphones, if your page is fast enough to load on mobiles then google will rank you higher.
- Sitemap Submission: Submit your sitemap to Google webmaster for indexing, You can generate your sitemap with the help of Yoast SEO Plugin. It looks like https://tryootech.com/sitemap_index.xml.
Also, focus on Social Share.
Search engines give priority to those content which gives value to the user and do not cheat them, so create viral quality content so that you get more and more shares.
If you want high-quality Backlinks then you can contact High authority site like Buzzfeed, The Huffington Post, any news content website whose DAPA is more than 50. You can pitch them for guest posting, or present some value to them like you can make interactive and eye-catching infographics for them.
Some points you should remember:
Backlinks look like
- <a href=https://www.tryootech.com>Amit Mishra</a>
If you get any chance to make backlinks you can make is like above link, that link is readable for Search engines.
- Always start your website with web 2.0 links
if you are a beginner in your career then you should focus on building 2.0 links.
What are 2.0 Links you should focus on?
These are Foundational links: Facebook page, Reddit, Pinterest, medium, stumble upon.
all social media channels will give 2.0 link juice which will help you rank in beginning.
“Make accounts on almost all social media channels it will help you to get 2.0 link juice for your blog.”
Make Habit to answer on Quora:
Do you know quora is one of the best platform to generate high-quality SEO signal for your blog, you should Answer at least 5 questions daily on Quora.
- Search questions in your niche and try to answer it in the best possible manner so that it does not look like any spam. Provide value to the user, so that they can comment back to you and share your answer with everyone. This will help you gain more boost for your blog as well as personal branding.
Always try to search for .edu and .org domains to get high authority links, Do you know these websites have High DAPA which will skyrocket your rankings in SERP.
- You can try to comment on their blog posts and you can simply contact them or make some donations to charity websites and get a dofollow backlink in return.
Practice above given methods to get quality backlinks from high authority websites.
Read: What is Affiliate Marketing How to Earn Money from Affiliate Marketing
If you want to Know tricks How to Earn Money online then Buy this E-book for Indian Users Only: Money Making Ebook by Amit Mishra Proven Tips & Tricks.
Please do let me know through your comments if you want to know more about backlinks.