Hey what’s up guys, today I am going to share my own small experience of YouTube journey from scratch, people in our indian society make fun of those who do something different from others they feel like he/she is trying to act oversmart but they don’t know we are more than smart. When I started this channel i.e Tryootech I was not aware of anything how to make videos, how to edit them, how to upload, tagging and other stuff which we used to perform while making a video for YouTube.
So then I researched alot about how to earn money on YouTube and searched how to videos and how to gain quality Subscribers on YouTube. Their are so many videos which will train you how to start a YouTube channel and what needs to be done but they will not teach you how to be successful on YouTube.
5 Things to remember while starting a Youtube channel.
- Niche/Topic: This part is the most important part of your decision making process which will decide your success or failure in the future terms. So select that topic or niche in which you are passionate to make videos on that topics. If you are unable to get one for you take a round of research for some hot topics in which people are successful if you are good at technology I will recommend you to go with a tech Niche, now a days tech niche is the best to start but you will find more competition then other topics here so if you are interested then go for it.
- Name of Channel: Selection of your Youtube Channel name is the tuffest job to be done by you, you should think and choose an easy name which is totally different & unique from others. Name should be impactful so that they can remember your channel’s name at very first glance.
- Channel Setup: Channel is the home for you like you maintain and set up your home for living, your Youtube Channel is also like that so proper setup can attract more Subscribers to come and visit your channel again & again which will help you in converting a Youtube Channel into a profitable business.So setup your channel with attractive LOGO and CHANNEL ART.
- Quality Content: After setting up your channel the other thing you should keep in mind is the content your content should be Unique and engaging so that viewers watch your videos fullest. Video should not be copied or downloaded from other channel it should be your creation then only public will like you and trust will build. Try to do different from others as people want to see different content, give a reason to your viewers so that they will come back again to your channel.
- Regularity: You must be Consistent with your regular videos because this is the only factor which will connect your existing Subscribers to your channel. if you will stop uploading videos you will loose your Subscriber count and this will led your channel down and your revenue loss.
So Friends all the very best to you for your awesome carrier in Youtubing. I will post this kinds of posts regularly.